[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - JBoss5 with ListenerInjector -> deprecated dependency

doncamel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 08:08:50 EST 2008

I'm currently migrating a project running on JBoss 4.2 to JBoss 5. I stumbled on a problem with the dependencies for the org.jboss.hibernate.ListenerInjector interface. We are implementing this to inject hibernate listeners at runtime. The "injectListeners" method of the interface is declared to throw a org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException. Since JBoss 5 this exception is marked as deprecated. There is a new org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException, but the interface requires the deprecated Exception.
Will this be fixed in the future or is there a new way to inject listeners into the hibernate configuration?
Thanks for comments.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196549#4196549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196549