[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with a decision node in a fork, join construct.

mputz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 08:19:41 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : Your memory works better than mine ;-)
I don't know about that, but strangely enough I see roughly the same questions being asked at different channels by different users. Don't know yet why this coincidentally happens, but it does make me look as if I remembered things well ;-)

anonymous wrote : So it was no deja-vu, but a real memory....
If you can (still) differentiate, that's a good sign :-)

Still trying to get https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-1772... Tom first said he would reintroduce the flush, but apparently in the end the failing test was fixed/changed, and not the Join?!

@Jan, curious to hear about your test results!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196555#4196555

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196555