[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to configure org.jbpm.web.JobExecutorLauncher?

vkozlov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 08:45:12 EST 2008

mputz, I tried it just now - but unsuccessfully. I use Firebird as JBPM DB, and as far as I can see - the JobExecutor holds opened transaction from its start to infinite...
The only one solution I can find is https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-3837
- because https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-1166 still not fixed.

But, sporadically it causes deadlocks in Firebird and/or conflicts in Entity Manager, so I decided to make separate webapplication for Job Executor instead of two context (Seam'ed and Seam'less) in one app. Of course it's stupid way but simple, anyway it works for me :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196568#4196568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196568