[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to define a process definition that has multiples sub-pr

faite do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 10:06:13 EST 2008

Use Case
- create a process definition that manage new files in the system.
- Read a file that has multiples records.
- create a sub-process to manage each record.
- after all sub-process are created wait until all sub-processes finish.
- report that the file was processed.

I implemented this use case using an action that create the sub-process, but the problem with it is that the parent process don't wait until all processes finish.
Could you give me an idea how to implement this?
Thanks
Next is my process definition and my action code.

process definition

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196601#4196601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196601