[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Unknown context variable name:

scatudal@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 15:36:21 EST 2008

I lost a lot of time with this today...

For some reason, JBoss Tools 3.0 will not install in eclipse 3.4.1.  It hangs when I try to install it with the eclipse updater.  It says that it is downloading org.eclipse.birt.integration.wtp.ui and it stays at 5% forever.

I tried downloading the complete JBoss Tools 3.0 package and extracting it to eclipse folder and then starting eclipse with the -clean so it refreshes my plugins list, but no success again.

It's beta so I guess I should expect this...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196698#4196698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196698