[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Starting/Stopping MDB via JMX

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 15 16:54:06 EST 2008

You will find a lot of stuff deployed for an EAR on the JMX-console.

Just look for the correct MBean, and you could stop it.

For instance, I just stopped the MDB example (from JBossMessaging 1.4.1 SVN) and the stop worked fine.

The MDB I found was : "module="mdb-example.jar",service=EjbModule". It was under jboss.j2ee module. (You should probably filter it by jboss.j2ee:*)

Anyway.. this is more a JCA question than JBossMessaging. MDB is a layer in top of JBossMessaging. We just deliver the message to the JCA Layer and the application server deals with deployments / starts / stops... etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196715#4196715

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196715