[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with a decision node in a fork, join construct.

janvandeklok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 02:52:52 EST 2008

Ronald,

   Excuse me, you are right about the code snippet. I pasted the the wrong code in here. This is the correct code:

  | if ( parentToken != null ) {
  |
  |         JbpmContext jbpmContext = executionContext.getJbpmContext();
  |         Session session = (jbpmContext!=null ? jbpmContext.getSession() : null);
  |         if (session!=null) {
  |           // force version increment by default (LockMode.FORCE)
  |           LockMode lockMode = parentLockMode != null ? LockMode.parse(parentLockMode) : LockMode.FORCE;
  |           log.debug("acquiring " + lockMode + " lock on " + parentToken);
  |           // lock updates as appropriate, no need to flush here
  |
  |           session.flush();
  |
  |           session.lock(parentToken, lockMode);
  |         }

The test I did was with the correct compiled 3.3.0. Join class.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196768#4196768

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196768