[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: EAR won't deploy to server

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 03:17:45 EST 2008

ghtdak,

The AS functionality clearly does create and EAR but because of the bug Rob is talking about the automatic setup does not work for AS5 GA - it does work for AS4.x.

This issue has nothing to do with missing dependencies since if there were missing dependencies related to AS functionality you would not even be able to create or even use the AS view.

Hence why I kept saying I wanted you to seperate out your issues so we know what problem you actually had. Sorry if that was not clear.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196776#4196776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196776