[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Doesn't redeploy on change

juanignaciosl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 04:56:12 EST 2008

I've just installed JBossTools Beta 1 at Ganymede, WinXP. I've created a new Seam project and deployed it at JBoss 4.2. Everything's fine, server will start, project is deployed.

My problem is that changing a file (.xhtml or Java, it doesn't matter) doesn't trigger a redeploy. If I change a file I must wait some seconds (~10) until Eclipse redeploys the change. Console has no output. I mean it's not a matter of being slow. It's just like redeploy worked pooling Eclipse for changes instead of redeploying automatically when a change is made.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196820#4196820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196820