[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: stale consumer on jboss MQ queue when ThreadPoolFullExce

jgmunoz8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 08:29:15 EST 2008

Hi Adrian,

We are having the same problem with this, but uploading to the new version 4.2.3 GA will be a problem for us, we will have to make all the testing again and it will cost us a lot of time.

We have discuss the subject and we see two posible ways to solve the problem. The first one is if there is some patch that we can install in a easy way, it means that we don't have to recompile all the system, because it will cost as the same amount of time. Maybe, some easy change that we can make in the jboss server to kill this bug.

The second conclusion, or the second way that we see to solve the problem is if there is some way to create a Script that can make a periodic checking over the ReceiversCount value, and if it's equal to 0, change it into 1 again, so it will began to work again.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196874#4196874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196874