[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Updating deployed applications while keeping old session

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 11:17:39 EST 2008

No to that also.

If memory serves me correctly, even WLS behaved like JBoss AS in this regard not too long ago. I think that it was about 2 years ago when I first heard of the "new" ability of WLS to gracefully handle application updates. I distinctly recall that because at the time I was working on a package that provided a similar capability in JBoss AS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196926#4196926

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196926