[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: configuring BasicThreadPool

prabhun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 12:04:11 EST 2008

Hi Adrian,

Thank you.

We use the following JVM options

-Xms3g -Xmx3g -XX:ThreadStackSize=128 -XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:NewRatio=1

And we use SunOS.

I am not sure whether these parameters matches between them and with the operating system.

Can you please shed some light on this?

We observed that the server goes to a hung state after an application exception is thrown. Earlier the server was not hanging even after the same exception was thrown. So we ignored that time.

The exception was not handled in that bit of code and it goes back to the jvm and sever fails after some time. We are in the process of improving that part of code.

Thanks,
Prabhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196939#4196939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196939