[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Eclipse help has no JBT help

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 16:04:56 EST 2008

We want to include them but have not had any time polishing it off to not create a huge download.

Currently we just include the "normal" eclipse docs.

It is deliberately we have separated reference guides since the plugins are available for individual download.

We try and extend the overall guide, but right know it does actually walk you through most of the Seam related features so not sure which parts you are missing ? (besides a full walkthrough example based on existing Seam docs ?)

About Dali, Hibernate, etc. not sure what you want besides us describing what we support work with ? Do you want us to say NOT to use Dali even though it is usable in other scenarioes etc. ?

p.s. thanks for input on docs - like to figure out which parts you are missing in more specifcs ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4196975#4196975

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4196975