[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Configuring virtual directories in Jboss4.2.2

pgib do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 16 18:46:42 EST 2008

Odd, removing the web.xml still causes the warning, but things work now.  I guess it was the appName and debug that was making it break.

Regardless, I now have more descriptive information in the Wiki regarding this - with updated directory paths and removal of the two context properties that were causing an additional 2 warnings (and I believe the source of my problem).

If someone knows when the directory structure changed in Jboss, they can change my "Recent versions of Jboss" to something like "Jboss versions x.x.x and up"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197005#4197005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197005