[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Jboss 5 startup problem on Eclipse 3.3 and 3.4

kkurt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 17 03:43:23 EST 2008

I cant startup jboos on eclipse.I deployed jboss 5 on Eclipse europe. Problem is when i try to start up jboss, i recieving line below,at the and of console :

"[ServerImpl] JBoss (Microcontainer) [5.0.0.GA (build: SVNTag=JBoss_5_0_0_GA date=200812042120)] Started in 34s:712ms"

It says, jboss is started but at the bottom of the progress bar is still continue. After 10-15 seconds i am recieving this message :

"Timeout waiting for JBOSS 5.0 to start. Server did not start after 50s. "

I am getting the same problem on Eclips ganymede.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197046#4197046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197046