[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to best control access from multiple threads to a Pr

AmiraTalbi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 17 05:12:41 EST 2008

jse I understand your problem. What I have done is to add process variable in y process Instance to say of it's idle or not (in the wait state). If it's idle, i fire the process else I persist this msg to be proceeded by the process when previous message execution finish.
So that, the execution is not blocked. It's monthread for each process Instance and not for all instances

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197064#4197064

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197064