[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Unknown context variable name:

scatudal@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 17 08:38:26 EST 2008

In order to make sure that I had all the steps required to reproduce the behavior, I created a project from scratch with seam-gen in a new workspace and guess what, problem fixed.

I no longer get warnings so I guess that your first answer that I didn't understand at the time was probably the right one.

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : If this is the JSF validator provided by WTP then it does not know about Seam components and thus it will continue to report such issues.

I didn't make the difference between the two at the time.  Just started looking at the java EE 5.0 world.  Did lots of java in the past but let's say that the framework has evolved in the last 6 years! ;)

Thanks for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197122#4197122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197122