[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - RuntimeError in JMX Demo

Gary Marsh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 17 14:27:13 EST 2008

I decided to build and run the actual jmx Demo code I downloaded from the DZone_1_0 area and I ran into this runtime error :

Deployed URL: file:/C:/NichPro/MCJMXDemo/META-INF/varia-deployers-beans.xml

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197210#4197210

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197210