[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: serialization or parallel in a tasknode

aspider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 17 21:00:29 EST 2008

Thanks for you reply.

anonymous wrote :
  |   | co-signing is creating serverl tasks in one tasknode, but runing order of them are specific.
  |   |
  | Again... you can't.... Tasks carried out one after another (if that is important) are not, never the same.. The content of the task might be, but since the order is important, it is flow...

As you said, in this scenario, this tasks should only be regarded as serveral tasknode instead of one tasknode, which is diffrent from co-sign.

anonymous wrote :
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | what i need is like it, except that the order can be specified.
  |   |
  | You can do two things...
  | - Wait for jBPM 4 and *hope* it will be so much more flexible that you can configure this
  | - Create the tasks with and give then e.g. a specific name or set a task-local variable and create your own tasklist manager that filters all tasks out that should not be visible yet....

I dont know its possible to sort out several tasks in a process instance and make it runs as sub-process.

anonymous wrote :
  | anonymous wrote : Could you give the example link to me, i could not find it, sorry.
  |   | No, since there is none....
  |   |

I read ForEachForkAH example from Wiki, i am a little confused about that. It seems to create several node in parallel, not tasknode, so is different to co-sign. right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197251#4197251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197251