[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Socket Read Timeout on stressing calls for validating pr

vink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 18 07:31:19 EST 2008

On increasing timeout value of ejb3 connector, this exception is not coming. But, on running my stress tests, my application is throwing java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread

Is there any place, where we can specify number of sockets, which can be closed by our application.

If I'm running only 4 clients on my machine, why it is complaining about sockets. Why it doesn't reuse the same socket?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197342#4197342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197342