[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: The infamous SocketTimeoutException

FredDolittle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 18 10:38:57 EST 2008

Jaikiran,

I am using the default JBoss server, and thus using the run.bat within the bin directory.  Consequently I am not using the -b command line option.  I am currently thinking that we will not connect to the server using servlets. JSP, etc. just Java remote clients.

I am running the JBoss server on the same Windows XP (Professional Build Pack 3 Build 2600) PC that the client is running.

I have attached both the server log and the output from the \bin\run.bat
startup file.

I truly appreciate your help,
Thanks,
Jerry