[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM 3.3.0GA console. Missing class JbpmService

jjrs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 18 12:26:33 EST 2008

I installed v3.3.0GA using the installer and installed as well the console in a  external JBoss instance. If I start the console with the default settings everything is fine, but when I try to connect it to a different datasource, following the instructions provided  in the link link below

http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v3/userguide/thejbpmdatabase.html#databaseupgrades

  I get the next exception due to a missing class

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jbpm.db.jmx.JbpmService; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jbpm.db.jmx.JbpmService)

  This class doens't seem to exist in v3.3.0GA. Am I just missing an additional library ?

  Anyone had a similar problem or should I follow a different guide ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197427#4197427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197427