[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - jsf ajax and portlets

wgorka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 18 15:59:48 EST 2008

I have two portlets portlet A and B. In both I use richfaces.

In portlet A I have a tree with nodes, which point to some data. This data should be shown in portlet B. I would like to use ajax request to rerender portlet B clicking on tree-node in portlet A.
I used <a4j:commandLink> tag pointing at element in portletB to rerender.

Unfortunatelly it doesn't work. Ajax request is send and backing-bean of portlet B is invoked, but state of portlet B doesn't change.

What do I do wrong?, or is it possible to achive that (changing state of portlet B from portlet A) )using ajax request?, or what should I do more?

Thank you for any advice!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197457#4197457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197457