[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Migrate J2EE Project EJB 2 from Websphere to JBoss

garfield168 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 19 07:50:36 EST 2008

Hello,

We are currently migrating from WebSphere to JBoss. The EAR contains 64 EJB 2.1 projects. We don´t want migrate to EJB3 in the next time. Anyway, do we have to make JAVA code changes (annotations) although we use EJB2.1?

At the Jboss server start I run into this error:
10:39:04,000 ERROR [StandardContext] Context [/sw] startup failed due to previous errors

java.lang.RuntimeException: mapped-name is required for jdbc/myDatasource of deployment myWeb.war

But mapped names are only for EJB3, right?

Please help

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197618#4197618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197618