[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: strace shows futex

mohitanchlia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 19 11:12:22 EST 2008

Such a great explanation. Why don't I get this from docs :) I know it takes so much keep up with the docs.

So if I understand correctly, in above example if for some reason election policy choses Node D as master then the view will be {D,C} instead of {C,D}. Is there a way in JMX Console to see this kind of view.

Also under the hoods does jgroup use NACKAK to do this kind of communication. Also are there different pings and FD to check Overall Cluster view and Service view.

Thanks again for educating me. It's hard to work with clusters when you don't know what exactly is going on.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197689#4197689

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197689