[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Locks not being released under Weblogic 10.3 using MVCC

nathanmesser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 19 12:27:52 EST 2008

I haven't yet been able to reproduce the problem in a controlled manner, although I'm trying.

All I can confirm at the moment is that we've seen a stale/unreleased lock, reporting that it's held be a transaction that doesn't exist anymore, after having a transaction rolledback by a timeout (I can't even confirm for sure, although it seems very likely, that the transaction that rolledback was the one that obtained the lock).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197705#4197705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197705