[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Wrong JBossTools Entity Generation on DB Table Name with

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 20 02:55:10 EST 2008

kabil,

No really fun to have wait 1 minute for a simple download...next time please just show the relevant part of the file instead of everything.

The error says that it has a problem finding the property oTestTestTestTest in home.xhtml - but there is no such reference in the files you sent.

What did you do to get the error ?

In any case I think I know what is causing the error.  Your table starts with o_test which result in OTest which in javabeans spec result in the property to be named OTest and not oTest because of the double capitals. I got a feeling that Seam-gen's templates does not "obey" those rules strictly enough as the code generation does.

So if you go an rename whatever reference you have from oTest... to OTest it should work.

In any case I think what is the problem
And looking at the class OTestTestTestTestList.java the method getOTestTestTestTestList

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197772#4197772

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197772