[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: EJB lookup failure in 5.0.0.GA

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 21 04:02:16 EST 2008

Going by the exception stacktrace, its definitely an issue with the client classpath not having the jboss jar file(s).

anonymous wrote : This raises two questions: (1) are the JBoss5 client jars available in any maven repository, and

Yes, they are.

anonymous wrote : (2) given the indirect nature of jbossall-client.jar, will it even work with maven, or do I need to name all of the referenced jar files in my pom for this test?

I guess you will have to name all the relevant referenced jar files in the pom.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197837#4197837

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197837