[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Converters saving problem

frantisek.kocun@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 21 05:32:24 EST 2008

I got it working by editing spring jbpm module. But don't know it is done as good as it can be.
Instead of new JbpmConfiguration(...) I use JbpmConfiguration.getConfiguration(..)

So question is simplier:

a) Should I commit transaction before closing context:

  | tx start
  | new jbpmcontext
  | do something
  | tx commit
  | jbpmcontext close

b) Or should I work with only one jbpmconfiguration = only one object factory and use jbpmcontext like this

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197844#4197844

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197844