[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - do not auto commit after method is returned

ywtsang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 21 08:54:13 EST 2008

jboss 4.2
ejb 3
stateless session bean
transaction = container managed, REQUIRED
using jboss-spring interceptor to inject dependencies (e.g. the hibernate dao) to the session bean

we are using ejb 3 stateless session bean to wrap the hibernate codes to do database CRUD
(just simple hibernate, not ejb3 entity)

it happens that

no "COMMIT" happens after the session bean is returned successfully, i.e. the hibernate update is not flushed to db;

but the changes can be updated to db if we call "hibernate session's flush" explicitly

we want to use container managed transaction, so any hint  to my problem?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197856#4197856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197856