[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Binding / JNDI / EJB

pbaker01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 22 08:34:29 EST 2008

Hi,
Using the correct XSD corrected the problem. No more console errors!!!

The JBoss JNDI setting are like:
  +- SsimEjbBean (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   +- local (proxy: $Proxy74 implements interface com.sita.wab.ejb.ssim.SsimEjbLocal,interface org.jboss.ejb3.JBossProxy)
  |   |   +- remote (proxy: $Proxy73 implements interface com.sita.wab.ejb.ssim.SsimEjbRemote,interface org.jboss.ejb3.JBossProxy)

The JBoss:J2EE settings are:

jar=WAB_EJB.jar,name=AirlineEjbBean,service=EJB3
  | jar=WAB_EJB.jar,name=SSMListener,service=EJB3
  | jar=WAB_EJB.jar,name=SsimEjbBean,service=EJB3
  | jar=WAB_EJB.jar,name=SubscriberEjbBean,service=EJB3
  | module=WAB_EJB.jar,service=EJB3
  | service=ClientDeployer
  | service=EARDeployer

But now I have come full circle.  I want to get a binding like the one below for our MDB:

anonymous wrote : binding=message-driven-bean,jndiName=SSMListener,plugin=invoker,service=EJB

I originally posted this question on the Beginners Corner forum.  Then moved it to JBoss Messaging, and most recently here. For MDB's, the start/stopDelivery methods in jmx are only exposed when the binding is set like above.  I am a newbe to configuring EJBs/MDBs so please take that into consideration.  I have looked extensively through the wiki docs and many other posts.

We are currently deplying the app via eclipse as exploded.

If my problem is a binding issue and we are able to get it resolved, I will update the other posts accordingly.

This is really the million dollar question for us - how to expose the start/stopDelivery method on the MDB and we think it is related to the binding.

We VERY much appreciate your comments!

PB

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4197992#4197992

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4197992