[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: deploy a simple war got the following error.

hst2506 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 22 12:12:32 EST 2008

Hi, All;
   Finally I figured out the problem, post here for people interested.

The problem is one of my jar file is corrupted, ojdbc14.jar, I got from our svn repository, however the jar file there is corrupted, when I do "jar tf ojdbc14.jar", it gives me the exact error as I see when deploying my test.war.  Glad to know that ther eis no issues for jboss4.2.3 and my IDE.

Thanks for all the help!
hst

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198055#4198055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198055