[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Possible Bug?

green_bean_1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 22 17:19:15 EST 2008

As for my platform, I am using jboss-5.0.0.GA on OS X 10.5.6 using JDK 1.5.0_16..

In regards to the comments / questions dealing with the mappedName v. name.. the example yields the same results whether I am using mappedName or name. in other words..
@EJB(name="javaEEApplication/HelloWorldStatelessBean/remote-com.di.examples.HelloWorld") HelloWorld helloWorld;
    @EJB(name="javaEEApplication/StatelessLifecycle/remote-com.di.examples.HelloWorld") HelloWorld lifecycle;
    @EJB(name="HelloWorldStatelessBean") HelloWorld helloWorldBean;
    @EJB(name="StatelessLifecycle") HelloWorld lifecycleBean;

all resolve to the same exact EJB even though HelloWorldStatelessBean and StatelessLifecyle are two different beans..

i have tried many variations.. but still no success. it still appears that jboss is making the assumption that a business interface can be implemented by only one EJB.. however, in my example i have two beans implement the same business interface. each ejb has a specific (and different) implementation..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198111#4198111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198111