[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: SAP as a JMS provider

Lightguard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 22 22:00:57 EST 2008

Thanks for the reply Adrian.  No, I can't access the SAP queues or Connection factory that way, I had to use their JNDI lookups:

   <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderLoader"
  |       name="jboss.mq:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=RemoteSAPJMSProvider,server=sdaxipi.octanner.com">
  |     <attribute name="ProviderName">RemoteSAPJMSProvider</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="ProviderAdapterClass">org.jboss.jms.jndi.JNDIProviderAdapter</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="QueueFactoryRef">jmsfactory/default/XAQueueConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <attribute name="TopicFactoryRef">jmsfactory/default/XATopicConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |
  |     <attribute name="Properties">
  |        java.naming.factory.initial=com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl
  |        java.naming.provider.url=sdaxipi.octanner.com:50204
  |        java.naming.security.principal=xxx
  |        java.naming.security.credentials=yyy
  |     </attribute>
  |   </mbean>

But then it comes back with a JMSSecurityException: You do not have consume permission...  The more I've dug into this over the weeks it seems like it's SAP's problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198142#4198142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198142