[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: ganymede and jboss tool 3 problem with seam projet

meissa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 23 00:14:31 EST 2008

Max,

I've updated my WTP from 3.0 to 3.0.3 from the update site.
But I'm still facing with  these same behaviours:

1)The generated ear has no META-INF folder
2)The librairies are not copies on top of the ear.

It seems like that the EarContent of the created ear project is completed ignored by the packaging tool.
Maybe there is some extra configuration that should be added in the seam settings. But I've searched in vain.

This behaviour did not occur with JBT 2.1. I had the project created with the META-INF folder. It was just missing the jboss-seam.jar file.

Do you have any idea?

Meissa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198152#4198152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198152