[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Facing Generated servlet error: exceeding the 65535 byte

darshanparekh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 23 02:23:50 EST 2008

As you suggested I will try with "trimspaces" and "javaencoding" options.

Thanks a lot peter for your responses.

PeterJ,

I have yet another common issue as follows on PermGen space. I start my server and after a minute or two i get the following PermGen space issue. My application is very huge as such, I am struggling to resolve this issue. Is there any settings in JBOSS which will resolve this issue? Pls let me know on this if possible.

12:21:09,950 ERROR [LogInterceptor] Unexpected Error in method: public abstract com.unisys.trans.aircore.bkg.param.TicketingResponse com.unisys.trans.aircore.bkg.booketingejb.Booketing.retrieveOfficeProfileParameters(com.unisys.trans.aircore.utils.client.SecurityParam) throws com.unisys.trans.shared.util.response.SharedException,java.rmi.RemoteException
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
12:21:11,291 ERROR [[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
12:21:12,633 ERROR [[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
12:21:12,633 ERROR [[localhost]] Exception Processing ErrorPage[errorCode=500, location=/500error.jsp]
12:21:17,967 ERROR [Http11Processor] Error processing request
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

Thanks and Regards,
Darshan Parekh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198177#4198177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198177