[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Help Needed: Jboss 5.0.0.GA giving Error while runing i

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 23 02:26:00 EST 2008

"abhayorc" wrote :  but this ejb-jar.xml is with the prepackaged "ejb-management.jar" of jboss 5.0.0.GA

Where exactly in JBoss-5.0 GA is this available? I could not locate it on my local JBoss-5.0 GA deploy folder.

anonymous wrote :
  | <!DOCTYPE ejb-jar PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 1.1//EN" "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd

You seem to be using a very old ejb jar dtd version. Where did you get this application from?
And by the way, does the JBoss server have access to an internet connection?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198178#4198178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198178