[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Is org.jboss.aspects.asynch.Future available in Maven repo f

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 23 04:25:54 EST 2008

I am using JBossAS-5.0 GA and trying to get an Asynchronous EJB working. Here's the documentation http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/reference/build/reference/en/html/jboss_extensions.html#d0e427

As seen in that example, the client uses org.jboss.aspects.asynch.Future to hold the future result. I see that this org.jboss.aspects.asynch.Future is contained in %JBOSS_HOME%/client/jboss-aspect-jdk50-client.jar. I have a couple of related questions:

1) What's with the naming convention of this jar file? Is this jar meant only for JDK5?
2) The project that i am trying to use this Future object, is a Maven2 project. Is there a Maven artifact for the jboss-aspect-jdk50-client.jar? I could not locate it under the JBoss Maven2 repository.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198219#4198219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198219