[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Examples failed on JB-4.2.3.GA and JB-Messaging-1.4.0.SP

svr.vin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 23 05:02:02 EST 2008

  ThanQ for immediate reply

  anonymous wrote : Obviously you're configuration is incorrect. I would go through it and double check its correct.

   I am followed as per instructions provided along with the JB-Messaging-1.4.0.sp3 PDF document and downloaded the JB Remoting and placed in the lib folder also.

   Can i know where it can be problem.

   anonymous wrote : Even my project also deployed and tested in that one every alternate message is failing, that message is retrieving by socket sender.

Srinivas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198234#4198234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198234