[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAP

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 23 11:52:32 EST 2008

Yes, the reason for this exception is most probably jdk6 being used with jboss 5 for jdk1.5.
Look at the release notes: http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=645033&group_id=22866

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198338#4198338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198338