[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: EJB lookup failure in 5.0.0.GA

jhsingle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 23 15:01:50 EST 2008

Thanks, using the correct dependency fixed it.
Running security.ejb.server.SecurityManagerTest
  | Tests run: 16, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 6.608 sec

For those interested, I only needed to add a single "pom" dependency to my JUnit test pom.xml file and that brings in all the necessary client jars:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198365#4198365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198365