[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: SecurityAssociation and ClientLoginModule authentication

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 24 01:30:04 EST 2008

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | A bit of debugging shows that using
  |
  | SecurityClient client = SecurityClientFactory.getSecurityClient();
  |   | client.setSimple("anil", "mypass");
  |   |

  | from a standalone client to access a secure EJB on JBoss-5.0 GA server always fails with Invalid User. The principal being passed to the EJB is null. I will debug a bit more and see what the problem is.

Got it working. I was missing the obvious step of client.login( ) :-) This works:

This testcase helped me understand the usage http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/testsuite/src/main/org/jboss/test/security/test/client/SecurityClientUnitTestCase.java

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198405#4198405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198405