[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - can NOT run ant deploy-jboss500

davidyu8888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 24 01:51:26 EST 2008

Hello,

I am new to jbossws, so I am following the installation guide.
I am using jboss-5.0.0.GA, jbossws-native-3.0.5.GA, j2sdk6.

Here are the steps I have taken so far,

1) Copy ant.properties.examples to ant.properties
2) Modify ant.properties file accordingly. set jbossXYZ.home and jbossws.integration.target.

3) Copy the following jars to ${JBOSS_HOME}/lib/endorsed from <JBossWS-Dist>/lib for JBossWS since 3.0.2 version:

jaxb-api.jar
jbossws-native-jaxrpc.jar
jbossws-native-jaxws.jar
jbossws-native-jaxws-ext.jar
jbossws-native-saaj.jar

4) Run the following: set ANT_OPTS="-Djava.endorsed.dirs=<JBOSS_HOME>\lib\endorsed"

5) Run "ant deploy-jboss500",

Then I got following message:

C:\Java\jbossws-native-bin-dist>ant deploy-jboss500
Usage: java [-options] class [args...]
           (to execute a class)
   or  java [-options] -jar jarfile [args...]
           (to execute a jar file)

where options include:
    -client       to select the "client" VM
    -server       to select the "server" VM
    -hotspot      is a synonym for the "client" VM  [deprecated]
                  The default VM is client.

    -cp <class search path of directories and zip/jar files>
    -classpath <class search path of directories and zip/jar files>
                  A ; separated list of directories, JAR archives,
                  and ZIP archives to search for class files.
    -D=
                  set a system property
    -verbose[:class|gc|jni]
                  enable verbose output
    -version      print product version and exit
    -version:
                  require the specified version to run
    -showversion  print product version and continue
    -jre-restrict-search | -jre-no-restrict-search
                  include/exclude user private JREs in the version search
    -? -help      print this help message
    -X            print help on non-standard options
    -ea[:...|:]
    -enableassertions[:...|:]
                  enable assertions
    -da[:...|:]
    -disableassertions[:...|:]
                  disable assertions
    -esa | -enablesystemassertions
                  enable system assertions
    -dsa | -disablesystemassertions
                  disable system assertions
    -agentlib:[=]
                  load native agent library , e.g. -agentlib:hprof
                    see also, -agentlib:jdwp=help and -agentlib:hprof=help
    -agentpath:[=]
                  load native agent library by full pathname
    -javaagent:[=]
                  load Java programming language agent, see java.lang.instrument

    -splash:
                  show splash screen with specified image

Am I missing steps or putting steps in wrong sequence? Any help is really appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198409#4198409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198409