[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Adding extra application/deploy directories in JBoss 5.0

rkite01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 24 11:18:39 EST 2008

  In our application we use a separate deploy directories for help and application code.  This way we do not co-mingle our ears/wars with JBoss deployment files.  In JBoss 4.x.x you can add alternate/extra hot deploy directories in /server/default/conf/jboss-service.xml using the URLS attribute.

         deploy/, file:///w:/projects/help/deploy/, file:///w:/projects/ourStuff/deploy/

   I do not see how to create more hot deploy directories in JBoss 5.0.  How is this done?

--Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198471#4198471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198471