[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Socket Read Timeout on stressing calls for validating pr

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 25 01:21:22 EST 2008

"vink" wrote :
  |  But, on running my stress tests, my application is throwing java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
  |
  | Is there any place, where we can specify number of sockets, which can be closed by our application.

Why do you think the OOM problem is related to the number of sockets?  Is it an org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread that can't be created?

In any case, you can specify the number of open sockets on the server with the parameter "maxPoolSize": each ServerThread in the thread pool manages a single socket.

"vink" wrote :
  | If I'm running only 4 clients on my machine, why it is complaining about sockets. Why it doesn't reuse the same socket?

Again, why do you think it's complaining about sockets?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198498#4198498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198498