[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - how to install ca ssl cert.

sunlinux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 25 02:48:07 EST 2008

using jb4.2.2-GA.

I just downloaded my thawte(CA) ssl certificate file . can you guys guide me how do I install/configured it in jboss. when I open server.xml file it says below:

<!-- Define a SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443
         This connector uses the JSSE configuration, when using APR, the
         connector should be using the OpenSSL style configuration
         described in the APR documentation -->
    <!--

what's that APR & openssl style configuration ...

but in my previous version of jboss I set ssl cert. using server.xml only, but in version 4.2.2 I just could not guess how do I do that

quick response is appreciated (avoid sending links)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198504#4198504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198504