[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Changing XslUrl in XslSubDeployer

makas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 25 05:13:46 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : Why would you like to make the changes in the .xsl file?
When a -ds.xml is deployed, the XSLSubDeployer constucts  MBeans.
createService() and init(DeploymentInfo) methods in this class transform -ds.xml into something like this
<service>
  |  <mbean ...>
  |   <depends ...>
  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment"
  |  display-name="ManagedConnectionFactory for ConnectionFactory SomeName"
  | name="jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=SomeName">
  |   <attribute name="ManagedConnectionFactoryProperties">
  |    <properties>
  |    </properties>
  |   </attribute>
  |  <depends optional-attribute-name="OldRarDeployment">jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name=SomeName</depends>
  |  </mbean>
  |   </depends>
  |  </mbean>
  | </service>

I want to add some changes to persist some attributes:
<service>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198509#4198509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198509