[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how to unregister the partner services from jbpm console

dhanushgopinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 25 23:17:58 EST 2008

Hi Prasad

Registering of a Partner Service is nothing but adding an entry into the CATALOGENTRY table. This is done through the API addEntry() in the CentralCatalog Class. So removing the entry from this class should unregister it. However there are no Remove API given for it

So I think if you can put a HQL query to delete the entry from the DB directly, it should unregister the partner service.

I haven't tried that yet though. Just a pointer.

Thanks
Dhanush

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198540#4198540

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198540