[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - No-storage nodes (coherence-like feature) question

rs1050 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 28 01:02:37 EST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to assess JBoss Cache capabilities. My app is a web site, and I plan to cache the data in a cluster of external cache jvms (partitioned cache, using coherence language). I would like not to store anything in the app server JVM itself, making it a no-storage enabled node (i.e. i would have access to all the data in the cache but just not really carry any of it in the app servers's jvm).

I did not find an example of how to configure JBoss cache for that.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
RS.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198641#4198641