[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Slow failover

mohitanchlia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 29 17:02:16 EST 2008

We have Front End box and Back End box. Back End boxes have  clustered EJB stateless bean. Front End box calls business method on EJB Stateless Bean that is on Back End box.

Now the problem is if one of the Back End machine(s) goes down or reboots then all our Front End server requests going to stateless bean comes to grinding halt. It looks like the EJB proxy stub that does Round Robin is not working as efficiently. Could someone help me diaganose this issue in detail? I really want to get down to level where I understand what's going on inside Clustering when box gets rebooted. We use "jnp.partitionName" to do the lookup so that we get interceptor proxy Context.

P.S. Note: When we shut down jboss everything is working as normal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198820#4198820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198820